- Door Locks (repair, installation & gain entries)
- Free Security Assessments
- Entry Systems (fitting new access systems)
- Gain Entries (express lock picking on doors, windows, etc.)
- Window Locks (extra security, replacement and lock repairs)
- Garage Security (repair, installation & gain entries)
- Burglary Repairs inc. Boarding Up
- Lock Fitting (most makes of locks, supplied and fitted to British Standards)
- Lock Repairs (all damaged locks repaired when possible)
- Key Cutting (at your home)
- & Much More
24-Hour Emergency Locksmith
No matter the time of day, if you have an emergency on your hands you can count on DID Lock & Key. We work around the clock, seven days a week, covering the entirety of Manchester, so if you're locked out or have suffered a break in, call us now for immediate professional attention. As specialists in non-destructive entry techniques we can open the majority of domestic locking systems without damage.
Broken or Faulty Locks
From time to time, things break. This can include locks too. We specialise in all types of locks for wooden, aluminium and uPVC doors. We are highly qualified to quickly repair or replace your faulty lock. When a replacement is needed we only use quality locks from leading manufacturers. All mortice locks are supplied and fitted to BS 3621, the British Standard.
Key Cutting & Mobile Workshop
Our vans are very well equipped and enable us to offer a full key cutting service and mobile workshop at your home. Save both time and money by having us come to you. Whether you require one set of keys or are a landlord who needs many, call us today and we will dispatch our expert mobile locksmith services to your location.
Boarding Up & Burglary Repairs
We are able to offer a boarding up service to secure your home. It may be the Police who call us to request this or you may find yourself dealing with the unfortunate events post burglary, either way, the main aim here is to make your property secure again. Other burglary repairs may include refitting all the locks if you think house keys have been stolen or replacing any locks which have been tampered with. Our van is specially fitted so that we are able to carry the necessary equipment for boarding up.